AHFE 2015 Objective and Areas of Interest
Update: Due to heavy submission traffic and increased requests, AHFE 2015 will continue receiving abstracts and paper proposal submissions until 30 January, 2015 (Extended Deadline).
AHFE 2015 Best Paper Award: We are pleased to announce an award in the amount of $ 5,000 (USD) to be presented to the author(s) of AHFE 2015 best paper. For more information click here
AHFE 2015 Student Best Paper Award: AHFE 2015 Best Student Paper Award in the amount of $ 1,000 (USD) will be presented to the student author(s) of best paper. For more information click here
You are cordially invited to participate in the 6th International
Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics 2015 and the
Affiliated Conferences, jointly held under one management and one
- 1st International Conference on Human Factors in Cybersecurity
- 1st International Conference on Human Factors and Systems Interaction
- 1st International Conference on Human Factors and Unmanned Systems
- 1st International Conference on Human Factors in Sports and Outdoor Recreation
- 1st International Conference on Human Factors in the Oil, Gas, and Nuclear Industries
- 1st International Co-Evolute Conference on Human Factors, Business Management and Society
- 1st International Conference on Human Factors of Robots and Exoskeletons: Rehabilitation and Assistance
- 1st International Symposium on Human Factors in Training, Education, and Learning Sciences
- 2nd International IBM Symposium on Human Factors, Software, and Systems Engineering
- 2nd International Conference on Safety Management and Human Factors
- 2nd International Conference on Human Factors and Sustainable Infrastructure
- 3rd International Conference on The Human Side of Service Engineering
- 3rd International Conference on Affective and Pleasurable Design
- 3rd International Conference on Human Factors in Transportation
- 3rd International Conference on Ergonomics In Design
- 3rd International Conference on Science, Technology, Higher Education, Society in the Conceptual Age: STHESCA 2015
- 4th International Conference on Human Factors and Ergonomics in Healthcare
- 4th International Conference on Cross-Cultural Decision Making
- 4th International Conference on Applied Digital Human Modeling
- 16th International Conference on The Human Aspects of Advanced Manufacturing (HAAMAHA): Managing Enterprise of the Future
- 6th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics
The conference objective is to provide an international forum for the dissemination and exchange of scientific information on theoretical, generic, and applied areas of ergonomics, including, physical ergonomics, cognitive and neuroergonomics, social and occupational ergonomics, cross-cultural aspects of decision making, ergonomics modeling and usability evaluation, human digital modeling, healthcare and special populations, human factors in oil, gas and nuclear energy industries, human factors in unmanned systems, safety management and human factors, ergonomics in design, affective and pleasurable design, human factors, software, and systems engineering, transportation (road and rail, maritime and aviation), training and human performance, occupational safety management, and the human side of service engineering. This will be accomplished through the following six modes of communication: keynote presentation, parallel sessions, demonstration and poster sessions, tutorials, exhibitions, and meetings of special interest groups. The five-day conference will start with tutorials. The tutorials will be held on July 26-27, 2015. Tutorials will be offered at introductory, intermediate, and advanced levels covering the entire spectrum of the conference.
All submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed by three independent referees from the international program boards.
Peer-review accepted full papers with registered authors will be published in a dedicated AHFE 2015 issue on Elsevier ScienceDirect Procedia, the world's leading full-text scientific database.
It is anticipated that a broad range of research and applied topics will be covered during the conference. Papers in the theoretical category should deal with models, concepts, and structures; papers in the generic category should present research results of broad applicability; and papers in the applied category should show how the demands of particular application areas shape the way generic research is translated into practical innovation.